Friday, December 26, 2008

Waiting...

Baby Dos is officially three days past due. The Christmas festivities are over and now we are left with not much to do but wait (and put away Christmas gifts...but I'm procrastinating).

I was teased by a couple hours of contractions early this morning but they petered out by 9 am. My doctor leaves town Monday and they are talking induction next week so we are hoping and praying for delivery this weekend.

Right now we are at the park enjoying an unseasonably pleasant day with the soon to be "big brother". Maybe the walk will get those contractions going again.

This could be our last walk to the park as a family of three. Or we could be doing A LOT of walking in the next couple of days.

Either way I'm relishing the quiet afternoon with my favorite boys.

3 comments:

Tricia Welch said...

We will be praying for a weekend baby, too!

Johnson Family said...

Praying for you. Hang in there. S/he's almost here!

Haley said...

Ohh- I am praying that he will come soon. I bet it is miserable... I can't wait to hear that the baby is here!