Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Summer Time Somewhere

In the last weeks as the temperatures have dropped, Jeff and I have finally managed to procure some satisfactory porch furniture.

Satisfactory compared to what, you may ask.

Well, couple of mismatched camping chairs (kind of like this one) graced our front porch for a few months too many. Charming, yes?

Lately they have been replaced by a some simple, white Adirondack chairs. Much better.

If only we didn't have to wait for some warmer weather to enjoy them. Oh well, such is the life of a procrastinator. (Who? Me?)

Jeff's parents generously offered to buy us a porch swing as a house warming gift. That was in January.

It is now December but we finally picked one out! And Jeff assembled and hung it this weekend. I love it!

Bennett approves as well.



I have a feeling Baby Dos and I are going to spend a good bit of time there this spring, watching big brother play. I can't wait!

No comments: