Monday, December 1, 2008

Randomness

Because he's just so darn cute and I don't have the time to share all the stories...here is a selection of recent photos with my abbreviated commentary.


At Pump It Up Junior a few weeks ago. A good time was had by all.

Backyard fun. The boy does love to kick a ball. What form!






Bubbles are a favorite. Now Bennett's able to blow bubbles all by himself. He usually ends up pretty sticky and messy, but he loves it!


We got this plastic outdoor play center for free! The Thomases neighbors wanted it out of their backyard so all we had to do was go pick it up. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE free??

Very excited to see a dog while visiting friends.


Yeah, I know, that is one big ol' belly. He's not attempting to suffocate himself...he's just giving a kiss to Baby Dos.

Our neighbors have about a zillion grandkids and rented this inflatable slide/bounce house when everyone came over for Thanksgiving. What fun!

B very much enjoys watching videos of kids that people post on their blogs. I left the room for a minute after setting him up for the umpteenth viewing of Charly singing Little Mermaid and returned to find this:

I do love this boy!

2 comments:

Tricia Welch said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've come back to your blog! I LOVE all of the new pics of B. He is looking so grown up and handsome these days! That brings me to my next point...we have got to get together soon! I don't want to wait until baby dos gets here to see you!!

Lucy said...

so adorable. I love all the new pictures. and all your crafty items are FABULOUS!! Wow. I am very impressed. I hope you are taking some time to make baby dos some cute things too...