Saturday, August 30, 2008

Temporary Makeover

The ol' Learning As We Go blog here has been in desperate need of a face lift for a while now. The picture was at least nine months old, the spacing was bad and the color scheme was no longer appealing to me after the Gatorade incident of last week.

Since my favorite creative friends at Loudmouth seem to be swamped with requests these days I decided to take matters into my own hands and see what I could do to spruce up the place.

I'm not terribly impressed but it will do at least until David and Alli can find the time to help a girl out.

Thanks for checking in! More Parker Family adventures to come soon!

3 comments:

Tricia Welch said...

I love the temporary makeover! Cute dress, too! Someone really cool must have given it to you :)

Self Family said...

good job momma!!! great makeover and cute pic.

Lucy said...

haha... I love your gatorade incident.... too funny. I will definitely remember that. Ha! Gross!