Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Homeowners!


It is official! Jeff and I signed our mortgage papers on Monday (all 12,373 of them) and have purchased our first house!

We were technically "homeowners" already since we own our condo but it there is just something extra-special about your first housewithayard. We are so excited!

Here is a sneak peek at our new pad:

Since we've not sold the condo yet we will be moving in little by little. I expect to be living in Allen full-time by the end of the month. If any of you just particularly love lifting and carrying boxes and furniture give us a holler - I'm sure we can put you to use. We'll provide the pizza!

1 comment:

Tricia Welch said...

Hip hip hooray! I am so happy for you guys! And, the new house look amazing! I can't wait to have a look inside.