Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Guess What I Have

Three new blog posts! Get 'em while they're hot!

An apology and a promise

Our first outing

Pictures of Dayton at one week


I realize that a rational place to start would have been with Dayton's birth story. I really will get around to that eventually.

It is going to take me a while to get it all down in a format I am happy with. Not only did a lot happen that I want to record, but I'm still a little emotional about it all, plus there are lots of beautiful pictures I want to include. And y'all know that brevity is not my strength.

I can't even say "I'll get around to writing a birth story soon" in less that three paragraphs!

It will come eventually though. Short version = long labor (again), not successful in going unmedicated (again), sad about that but healthy baby and healthy mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"... healthy baby and healthy mommy," glad about that.

Dad