Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh Thank Heaven...


My sweet husband alerted me to the fact that 7-11 is giving away free Slurpees in recognition of today's date.

Whoo-hoo! If you know me at all then you know that I love Slurpees and I love FREE!

I decided to run the risk of my frozen waffles defrosting in the back seat in order to stop by and let Bennett enjoy his very first Slurpee.




This is how he reacted to his treat being "all gone". I had to tell him that it's okay...Mommy feels that way sometimes too.

6 comments:

The Penuels said...

Awww Bennett!! I am so glad that you have had your first slurpee :) I agree...they should last longer!!

Johnson Family said...

That last picture made me laugh. Poor guy. Yeah for slurpees!

Elyse said...

Poor guy found out that the sweet things end! Love the last picture!!!
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

I love that outfit Bennett! I bet your dad has the same one!

Tricia Welch said...

Awww....poor Bennett. He's so cute...even when he's sad!

Haley said...

this is too cute. I've seen that face before!