Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good Things Come in Small Packages...

And we couldn't me more excited about the tiny package that should arrive in our home right around Christmas this year! Baby Parker the Second, affectionately dubbed "Dos", is hard at work growing those brain cells and sprouting fingers and toes. Our precious gift is due December 23.

Mommy is doing well, Daddy is thrilled and big brother is likely to be forever confused about the definitions of the words "baby" and "tummy" because for some reason people keep pointing to mommy's belly and saying "baby!" It's a complicated world for a little guy.

Please keep our little one in your prayers for healthy growth and a safe arrival.

11 comments:

Chrys and Mike said...

ohhhhhhhh, congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

what a blessing! we are thrilled for you!!!!!

chrys

Johnson Family said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations Stacey and Jeff. So excited about your sweet baby. I'll pray for a healthy pregnancy. God's blessings on the 4 of you!

Elyse said...

CONGRATS!!! What a great Christmas present! I will pray for a healthy and happy pregnancy!
~Elyse~

Jill Garcia (Smith) said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am SOOOOO thrilled for you both!!! How fun for Bennett to have a little brother or sister running after him!! Oh I am just so excited for you guys!! I will definately be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby of course!!

Jill

The Penuels said...

YEA!!

Tricia Welch said...

Yay for Christmas babies!

emk said...

Congrats! So exciting! I just surfed on over to your blog to see if you had pics from Joe's wedding since according to my facebook-loving brother, there are some on there that reveal you to have been in attendance. I wasn't expecting such fun news!! :-)

Lucy said...

thanks for your sweet comment and congrats again on bebe numero dos!!

Sundee said...

Congrats, Stacey and Jeff. So nice to stay in touch this way! Reece was born on Dec 22nd and it was the sweetest Christmas yet. Excited for you both.

Christina said...

Congratulations!!! That is super exciting. What a beautiful end of the year present. - Christina Smith

S, J, B, & S said...

Ah! I just found this old (and very important) post!! And I realize why I missed it ... you posted this right around the time we found out about our Baby # Dos, and our little one was already giving us lots of drama ... so blogs weren't at the top of my list at the time. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am very excited for ya'll!