Monday, May 12, 2008

Flashback #2


Since I still can't get my pictures on my computer I thought I'd share a little moment from my pre-blogging days when Bennett was about five months old.

To get a good nap out of Bennett today I laid down with him on our bed this afternoon. I was reading a book next to him and eventually dozed off myself. As I was waking up I was conscious of the sound of rustling paper but it didn't make much sense in my half-asleep state. I opened my eyes to find my darling child covered in tiny bits of paper and this:




I thought I was raising a baby, not a puppy!

I have no idea how much paper he consumed but he seems to be doing fine. I'll just consider his afternoon snack to be a little extra fiber for his diet.

2 comments:

Tricia Welch said...

Such a cute story! I can't wait for the new pics!

Lucy said...

It was great to meet you the other day. Sorry the pottery painting didn't work out. We will definitely let you know if we try it again. In the meantime, I will definitely load up on my sour watermelon sugar strips... the thought of it makes my mouth water!
xxLucy