Sunday, May 18, 2008

Belated Mother's Day


Since Jeff was out of town last weekend we decided to postpone our Mother's Day celebration. I was sweetly surprised when my precious boys woke me up Saturday morning with breakfast in bed, a beautiful rose and an appointment for a 90 minute (that's an hour and a half people!) pedicure scheduled for that afternoon. We enjoyed a laid-back day together as a family. My favorite! And, if anyone is asking, my 90 minute pedicure was divine.

Check out what a difference a year makes! Pictures from mother's day last year and this year.



I could not be happier to be mom to this darling little boy. Bennett brings such joy to my life each and every day. I feel so blessed and challenged to have been given the responsibility for this priceless treasure. I hope and pray that I am daily growing towards becoming the godly woman that he needs to guide him as he grows.

Thank you Lord for my son!

1 comment:

Tricia Welch said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! What a precious picture!