Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Flower Boys

Last week Tricia and I enjoyed a gorgeous day by taking our boys to the Arboretum for Dallas Blooms. We arrived with strollers laden with blankets, snacks and toys and hearts filled with aspirations of getting exceptional spring photos of our darling babies.

Neither of our wee ones were having their best day because Elliott was running a slight fever due to teething and Bennett had refused an afternoon nap. Although they took turns being grumpy and fussy we were able to capture a few sweet moments. Sadly, despite our best efforts we were not successful in getting an all-smiles picture of the four of us. I guess we'll just have to try again!

I greatly enjoyed getting to spend the day with one of my favorite people. I look forward to attempting our photo shoot again sometime soon. Here are a few of my favorites takes from our outing.

2 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

So fun! I love the Arboretum!! I very well may have been there that day ... I am there all the time these days! :) Those 2 boys are just adorable!!

Tricia Welch said...

I love the slide show! We really should do it again soon...and hopefully our boys will be all smiles for round 2!