Monday, March 23, 2009

Bennett Day!

We had an absolute blast celebrating Bennett's second birthday this weekend. In my opinion it was much more fun than the first birthday. He had a little bit of a clue what was going on and we greatly enjoyed planning activities and gifts that we knew he would get a kick out of.

I have much more to share about the festivities but for it is late so I'm just going to post this short clip (my first blog video!) of my big two year old on his (birth)day. It begins with us cheering because he had just finished helping me sing "You Are My Sunshine".




p.s. We'll work on Jeff using his "inside voice" while manning the video camera.

3 comments:

Tricia Welch said...

Yay for Bennett Day! That is too cute! I'm glad you guys had fun celebrating your boy. I wish we could be there today...have fun and eat lots of cupcakes for us!

Rob said...

I have a ringing in my ear now... can OneTrueMedia.com audio mix Jeff's voice?

Tell Bennett I said happy birthday... I hope to see him later today when I potentially drop Jeff off.

Elyse said...

Bennett day is SO COOL :) Happy 2nd birthday kiddo :-)
~Elyse~