Sunday, December 9, 2007

Learning About Domains

For not updating in the past week I apologize to all our loyal readers (all 3 or 4 of you). Jeff and I bought a domain name and it has taken me this long to figure out how to get our blog to show up when you type in www.learningaswego.com. In the process I rendered the entire thing completely unfindable. For days I was getting nothing but a page of ads for godaddy.com or a "sever not found" error when trying to access our blog. It was quite frustrating.

I certainly knew ahead of time that I'm not exactly web-savvy, but I thought that I had the patience and brains to figure out this seemingly straightforward task. I don't. But a with a quick call to customer service I was able to undo the mess I made and get our blog up and running again. Turns out it was quite a simple fix.

All this to say, have no fear, we will continue to blog and regale you with tales of our fascinating life and pictures of our adorable son. So, dear readers (er...Mom, Dad, maybe Tricia?), thank you for your patience and loyalty. We are much obliged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually i think i might be the loyal reader of the family :)

i'm glad that it's back up and running again