Monday, November 12, 2007

And We're Off!


Well friends, I have given in and joined the world of mommy blogging. I look forward to archiving some of our day-to-day adventures and sharing them with you! Jeff will pop in from time to time to contribute his take on life and daddyhood as well.

It just drives me batty that I didn't start this up as soon as Bennett was born (or before). But I guess jumping in at 7 and 3/4 months is better than nothing. Don't be surprised if you see some "throwback" posts from me as I attempt to play catchup from all the months and milestones I've missed.

Jeff and I are both hoping that this serves as a place to stay connected with those we care about and also that it helps us take time to slow down, reflect a bit and record snippets of our lives.

1 comment:

Tricia Welch said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you're blogging! I think you'll like it. Bennett looks like such a BIG boy! I can't believe how old he looks! We do need to get together soon.