Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally They Feed Me!



I swear that was what Dayton was thinking when we made the first attempt at "solid" food on her six month birthday. I wonder if we might have been more successful in getting cereal into her mouth had we begun when she was a bit younger. Little girl is in quite a grabby stage right now and was not interested in letting us feed her in the traditional manner.

I wanted to edit these a bit but I'm only proving my ineptitude at such pursuits. My vision of a cute little video that included short excerpts of the action and a sweet, peppy song is proving to be slightly more challenging than I anticipated. After an embarrassing amount of time I've managed to crop out some of the more redundant bits. The song...well, it ain't happening. Not tonight anyway.

But, in my humble and slightly biased opinion, Dayton Joy is pretty cute...peppy song or no.

2 comments:

Haley said...

She's a DIY girl! Just like her mamma! so cute Stacey

Jill Garcia (Smith) said...

Oh Stacey! She's a KEEPER for sure! Absolutely LOVE the video and how laid back y'all are about it! Precious!