Monday, October 31, 2011

Hello? Is this thing on?

Whew! It seems a bit dusty in here! Can't believe it's been over a year since I've added anything to my neglected little blog.

A few interesting things have happened in our family since my last post. Like the addition of a sweet baby girl named Channing Grace, who is now nine (!) months old. I finally got to have my much-longed for med-free labor and delivery at a local birth center. It was perfect. Miss Channing already has a big ol' personality to match her big blue eyes. We love her to pieces.

Tonight I'm trying (somewhat unsuccessfully) to help my dad set up a blog for a prayer ministry he is launching. And it makes me miss recording snippets of our life in this place. I'd like to come back. Maybe I'll even share some pictures of our Halloween. My darling two year old daughter insisted on being a minivan. A green minivan. As it turns out, they don't sell green minivan costumes in a size 3T at Walmart. Or even on Amazon. Can you believe that?

So Jeff and I made a minivan. It probably took close to twelve man hours. She wore it for nearly four minutes. But we got a few pictures. And in 25 years, that's what will matter.






No comments: