Thursday, January 22, 2009

Keeping Up

I took this picture on my phone last night while we waited for Daddy
to get home.

Bennett gets so excited when he sees the neighborhood kids out riding
their bikes and scooters. He wants so badly to play with them and I
really don't think he realizes how much bigger they are. He's so cute
out there on his little ride-on toy thinking he's a big boy.

Our sweet, patient next door neighbor (in pink) will ride slowly next
to him on the sidewalk back and forth around the circle. Bennett
thinks she is the greatest. And I agree!

In other news, I do long to return to more regular blogging. I just
haven't managed to make it a priority lately. I have lots to
share...Dayton's birth, a cloth diaper update, Bennett being cute and
funny, and a couple or 50 pictures you must see.

Just thinking about it makes me tired. Hopefully I'll feel more
inspired and energized to write it all down soon. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great... Thanks for sharing! That little man is really funny.

Tricia Welch said...

I do miss reading the learning as we go blog, but I know you are still adjusting to life with 2 little ones. Call me soon!

Lydia said...

I'm impressed that you're posting as much as you are...with pictures, no less! I'm not doing as well!

Elyse said...

Your doing great...have Bennett and Dayton time now and blog later. :)
Have a GREAT weekend!
~Elyse~